Oxidize It an American Product, is specifically designed to produce clean, soft, fresh-scented laundry without laundry detergent, bleach, fabric softener, or hot water… all this while disinfecting your Fabrics. OXIDIZE IT activates by using a safe, electrical impulse that adds powerful activated oxygen and oxidizers to cold water, entirely eliminating the need for hot water. Oxidize It utilizes natures cleaning agent and takes the place of even the best laundry detergents including natural laundry detergents.
This groundbreaking technology transforms the cold water running into your household washing machine, infusing it with nature’s most powerful cleaning agents. Water treated with this advanced laundry system will have the top five most effective oxidizers known to man present and active, ready to deep clean your laundry. Some of the most respected hospitals and hotels in the world have been utilizing the science behind the Oxidize It™ Detergent-Less Laundry Solution for years to effectively clean their laundry. Now it’s time for you to discover the benefits of this technology for yourself.
- The ozone created eliminates bacteria and viruses (strep, staph, and many more)
- Ozone kills micro-organisms in dirty laundry – 3000 times FASTER than bleach.
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions from soaps can be reduced or eliminated.
- No Chemicals discharged into the environment (unlike detergents and fabric softeners).
- Less plastic containers will clutter landfills, meaning the average family won’t clutter landfills at a rate of almost 40 containers per year!
- Decreases clogging and increases decomposition in septic systems as detergent kills “good bacteria” that is needed.
Energy Savings Benefits
- Consumes twenty-five watts of electricity (less than an average light bulb)
- No need for hot water – You don’t need hot water, so you don’t need to pay to heat water in the first place, saving energy and money.
- The Oxidize It uses power only when the washing machine needs water.
- Fabrics dry faster and are more fluffy when soaps are not left in fabric.
Stop into our store today for more information. We have units in stock and ready for installation!